15 August 2017

WHAT YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT SARAHAH APP




Many of you have heard about sarahah app. Have you signed up already? This thing is all over. This is one of the apps used to send messages such as WhatsApp, but with sarahah, you can’t know the sender and you can’t even reply. You can also message to any user and they won’t even know it’s you. Everything is anonymous and the App encourages you to give constructive criticism.


Sarahah has been a background for people to hide behind a screen and say nasty things to you. Those using the App will agree with me on this. For those struggling with low self-esteem, I would advise you not to use the App. This is like an imaginary person trying to kill you. It’s this one awkward moment that you really need to seek for help but you are a prisoner in your own image. 

I personally don’t like the app. Of course I wish I knew what people thought of me and stuff but I need to be careful with and what I find my worth in. I don't want other people's opinions to be something I put so much pressure in. According to most people using the App, what makes it interesting is, the App was geared at reviewing your crush, bosses or anyone that you feel like spying on.I've just learned that there are people using the platform to answer "embarrassing" questions that normally clients would have trouble asking, but because of the anonymity, they are having their questions answered. I really can't imagine it serving any other purpose better than bullying or compliments. Moreover, what constructive criticism can one offer a ‘friend’? Even in situations of disagreement an app like this would stand in the way of proper one on one communication.


We all know some of the horrible things that transpired on there. Sarahah opens a door to cyberbully. Actually its cyber bulling. Who said that Sarahah App helps one in discovering his/her strengths and areas for improvement by receiving honest feedback from your employees and your friends in a private manner? This is all fake. The App largely contributes to a suicide attempt.

Can one hack sarahah App to see the name of the sender?
Research has confirmed that sarahah App can be hacked and one is able to see sarahah usernames.
It’s only a matter of having a second thought on this App before rushing to use. The App really needs someone that can withstand the cruel and brutal responses from unknown people. It may be fun but if you are using this App, be on the lookout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHY WE HAVE TO FIGHT ENDOMETRIOSIS